Wednesday, October 16, 2019

An Actual House

It seems fitting that my last two posts were about buying likenesses of houses. Because a year ago this month, Tyler and I bought an actual house in beautiful South Jersey. It's definitely an antique of a different color, to riff off The Wizard of Oz! Our house, built in the summer of 1916, has enough projects to keep us going for a few (if not more) years. You can follow that journey on Instagram if you want.

I am writing today to let you know that I have decided to cease publishing on this platform. Not because I don't like antiques anymore. Quite the contrary! But because my thoughts on antiques really fit in more broadly with all of my work as a historian. So if you want to follow other musings on material culture (including antiques), please connect with me on my newer blog, which is housed at my professional web site. There, you'll see posts on not just antiques but also on museums, research, and even our house - the biggest antique we own!

See you around. And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵

    ReplyDelete